Sunday, October 20, 2013

TUTORIAL !!! (BROW GROOMING)

  Hello people!!!!
I hope this post wont be too long, because I have quite a lot to say but I’ll try to keep it brief as possible.
                From the title, all our topic today is brow grooming, which is so easy and takes about only few minutes to do,the first thing I see when I look at people just like most makeup artists.                                                                                                                
Importantly, we should all know  that the brows frame the face, Here are a few things you need to know:
PARTS OF A BROW:
Natural eyebrows are not perfect, the two on your face aren’t identical, the two cannot look completely alike. This doesn’t mean one should look like a straight line, and the other like a circle.
    Most people tell me “ please I want that arch thing o” and I try to explain this to them……  always follow your natural eyebrow shape. Don’t  ‘overcurve’ because you want to get the arch….. lest you look like our surprised aunty below. 
Lets get started shall we?
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
EYEBROW PENCILS:  For this tutorial I would be using Airwoman eyebrow pencil in 0018. This pencil is easily obtainable and that’s why I chose it for this tutorial. It goes for about 50 – 100 naira and its fantastic. Davis eye pencils which are more popular can be used.
CONCEALER:  Concealers are used in sculpting or defining  the brows. They clean off excess  pencils mark and give the brows a nice shape.
BRUSHES:
You’ll need a mascara wand to brush the hair well, inorder  to remove unwanted hair around it.
Brow brush to blend it well after applying the brow pencil.
Angled brush to apply concealer for a more defined look.
TUTORIAL
Meet Tosin, SISILAYO’s  first ever model, she is one of the most pleasant person to be with, she has this soft natural look, Her facial features are absolutely lovely, she has nice eyeballs, full brows, flawless skin and pouty lips. She was such  a fun person to be with and I had an amazing time dolling her up.


Tosins natural look
 



1st step (Remove unwanted hair around the brows)

Step 2 (use eyepencil to trace out the brows)


Step 3 (Carefully use your angle brush to apply concealer for a more defined look)


Lastly, use cotton bud to clean out the excess,then brush with ur brow brush for a natural finish,and there you go!!

VIOLA!!!!!
We decide to add some eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and even tied gele to glam up the look.



In the process









Hope you find this post helpful, please if you have any question regarding the tutorial, don’t hesitate to drop your comment or hit me up at onidolapo760@gmail.com, I’ll be glad to be of help.
    Please drop your comments, i love to read them. 


11 comments:

  1. Thanks layo,would def try this out,nice work,nice model,much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis is beautiful, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one,nice work,nice model

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww,so educative,trying this immediately

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get glammed up by SISILAYO on my big day.... count down begins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can draw the perfect eyebrows on some one else's face but I always find a way to ruin mine.
    I need real life, face to face tutorial! Loll.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete