Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Natural /bronze lips



Hello beautiful people!!!
            Firstly special shout out to everyone who responded to the last post, ranging from comments to bbm chats, emails and even calls, you all made me feel on top of the my world( I was feeling like one TARA) for my mind, I broke my record most viewed post, WELL, WELL WELL……. Thanks to those that contacted me, asking if I was ok cos’ I was away for a while you guys keep me moving!

I have missed every one of you a great deal, I am still working on striking the perfect balance how to combine so many things with blogging hopefully will be past that pretty soon, now i know blogging isn’t for lazy people like me. For now I am working on doing a post on Nude lipsticks shades, as for me less is more,(winks*) , I have so much to share with you, I decided to introduce new interesting outlines you can always check out for like for, its (COMING SOON) anyways.
            Today's post is a makeup post, I decided to show a look that looked really plain but still obvious there is makeup on. It is really natural, just a clean face with a little definition on the eyes. Lips look like second skin, blush, foundation, highlight all look like second skin. I played up my eyes, did light brows, and added a little pop of colour to my eyes.





People usually have this belief that, with a look like this it would take about 5 secs to achieve, but that is just false. I almost used the same amount of time I would use with a colorful application, because I still did everything, brows, blending, highlight, contouring, lined the lips etc.


This look can be worn as an everyday look, to parties, maybe with a pop of color in the water line or even the lips, however you deem fit! But I wouldn't even change a thing!

Continue to see products used



PRODUCTS USED
FACE 
Mary kay foundation in 607
Mary kay concealer
AirWoman Eyebrow Pencil in 003
Sleek Contour Kit for contour and  highlight

EYES

Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner in black
Zaron Kajal- Arabian Knights
Nameless lashes



LIPS
Lipstick in bronze


Dont mind the quality of the picture














So what do we think about this look? Drop your comments and let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Please can you describe the bronze lipstick you used to achieve this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make your face look so good with mary kay powder and foundation? Mine is my colour, yet I always look "not too good" on it..dunno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marykay powder and foundation is a good combo, but if that doesn't look good on you i suggest u try Mary kay creme to powder,if u still have doubts u can mail me @ onidollyp@yahoo.com

      Delete