Friday, August 9, 2013

Dolapo launches Sisilayo Blog


Hi dear,
I'm so excited to be here. My name is Dolapo,Funmilayo... And welcome to my blog, SISILAYO!! 
After soooo many months (yes months) of contemplating on a blog, I finally decided to do it Yaayyy!! Well I could blame this 'delay' on laziness and not being ready to put myself out there(covers face) lame excuse I know. Well here is it,I love Makeup, and would be so glad giving tips,tricks and other tutorials m sure u'ld love it,so I'm calling on peeps who want to know more about trending topics,style and health tips. 

There would be numerous blog posts(I promise jst watch out)This should give you an idea of what to expect from... SISILAYO. *Events, Skincare,Personal experiences nd gists, lifestyle, fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes...MAKEUP TALES. 
 It's gonna be fun and I hope you guys enjoy it,Thank u and keep coming back for more.

Please drop ur comments and views

Photo HERE

2 comments: