Saturday, August 17, 2013

Road Accidents and why I am thankful

It's weekend again and thinking about what I'm thankful for just brought back some memories to my mind.

Some years back....nor be small thing o! I was rushing home from school to get my exam card, and almost getting to my house the bus I was in and another old mercedes collided,and before I knew it I had this weird feeling around my face... When the bus stopped I jejeli came down from the bus,before I knew what was happening people started stopping cos of the accident, and Lo nd Behold brethren, my face was dripping from blood,chai (inside of me I tot is this how people have accidents and die) what happened to my face?few people who saw me felt pity for me,from the expressions on their face I knew something really bad has happened to my face(you know how some people react);Brethren only God saved my eye,cos I had a deep cut under my left eye nd nose,so deep that I could see my cartilage,immediately I started feeling dizzy,I summoned courage nd began to prophesy that I will not die!This is not a joke...


A bus came to convey us to the hospital and when I got to the emergency ward,behold there was strike,well the available doctor called all his smallies to come and see me-the scapegoat',they used me as lab specimen. He told me that he would have to stitch the cuts,(chai see me I don dey shake,sweat don soak my body,stitch wetin) I panicked,Before I knew it they started stitching my face in the theatre,it was really a painful experience,after d process he carried my hands nd legs and told me it was successful,in my mind I was like thank God its over.....


After that I still had to go back to school wit big plaster on my face to write d exam,hmmmm i thank God cos I didn't die due to the accident or didn't lose a part of my body..... Many people died from shock,many by just falling down,many that got hit by okada,some even slept and didn't wake up,so brethren, for this, for the gift of life,protection over my life,for food in my fridge, money in my pocket, inspiration  for my blog, and other uncountable's & unmentionable's *ahem*  I am THANKFUL- íjó ópè mi rè!!!

You nko? what are you thankful for?


1 comment: