Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SHE GOT REDEFINED + FUN WEEKEND



First of all, Happy new month to y'all, I apologise for my little absence, how have you been since the last time, hope y’all good. Yours sincerely has been fine o,so you can take a seat and relax, hehehe....  I hope to make blogging my hobby this days sha, well am happy to announce to y’all that I finally convocated after going through plenty wahala, its been God sha, well it was fun hooking up with course mates again, chatted, took lots of pictures (more than the first class girl sef), wined and dined it was fun all the way, got back home so tired, and dozed off within minutes.(oti re bodi).


   Saturday was another day, I had to get up early to beat the monthly environmental sanitation, it was Miss Deborah’s introduction and she contacted me for her makeup services. She is one of the most courteous bride to be’s have ever met, so caring, she fed me with plenty things, e remain small make I explode, I forgot to take her ‘before’ pictures, she wanted a cool and not too loud look, she is not really the makeup person and has never even shaved her brows, glad the results turned out nice.
  Pictures are not that clear they were taken with my phone, make una no vex, working on getting a good cam ASAP.
In the process

Tired moi
   On how I achieved her look:
Brows (Random pencil)
Eyes: Sleek eyeshadow in gold, contoured with black, and transitioned with brown in my makeup palette, black radiance eyeliner and lengthening mascara.
Face: Marykay oil mattifier, foundation in 507, Sleek powder in light, blush in camouflage.
Lip: Lip liner (No name), Maybelline lipstick in whisper.

Plus, i missed the maybelline fair and free master class by bimpe onakoya, i later learnt from people who went that you had to buy goods worth #5000 to gain access into the master class,not too bad sha, also am so exicted, this weekend was fun all through,sisiyemmie an all round blogger and role model in blogging world won the wed expo wedding contest worth of 15million+ other (orishirishi) you can visit her blog here www.sisiyemmie.com,  it was a real dream come true for her.

Please drop your comments, always love to read from you.
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww,congrats on your convocation, she also looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your convocation pics looks nice, lol @ 'e remain small make i explode, the bride looks nice thou no before pics.

    ReplyDelete