Monday, July 7, 2014

LAGOS MAKEUP FAIR IN PICTURES


Hello beauties, I know you guys are always wondering why am always going on and off, the tin tire me sef,  it’s a new month, june was pretty fast, I welcome y’all to the month of july, it was my birthday few weeks back, thanking God for his mercies, well I finally logged into my blogger today, lets just pretend have not been away for long *covers face*, how have you all been, have been here and there trying to make things better,  thanks to all who contacted me one way or the other after noticing a long absence, feels good to be back.

 So many activities have taken place while I was away, would like to share all with yall my faithful and encouraging readers, don’t mind my *lazybones*, I have a whole lot of reviews to share, have read so many reviews on beauty products on different beauty blogs, I tell you reviews are eyeopeners, they make you learn about about PROS and CONS  about even overhyped products, y’all will be surprised about facts you don’t about all these beauty products.



Now back to our main topic, like I said I had so many activities during my absence here, A great part of it all was the lagos makeup fair, that took place @ anchor events, ikeja, it was scheduled to hold on 21st and 22nd of june, buh I only attended the one of 22nd which happened to be a Sunday. If you are a makeup artist/lover and u missed this I bet u, u really missed out, lots of beauty products were sold @ discount, everywhere looked so beautiful and organized, there were lots of stands, Maybelline was there, house of tara, Arike, etc. I did a mini haul and got myself some stuffs,(review coming soon) I met so many people in person, it was fun throughout. There were lot of goody bags to be won, i won one of it *yipee*, The highlight of the event was the part where contestants had to compete for a beauty hamper courtesy gifty daughters worth of N150,000, people had to vote for a winner to emerge. Enjoy the pictures.

Meet the contestants....
Myself with lade of http://www.beautygeekng.com

The winner
Myself with omolola of pop concept..... The brain behind the fair



Hmmm, daris all for now, Stay blessed.


1 comment:

  1. hello sisi, i was there on saturday, sad u came on sunday and didnt get to meet you.

    ReplyDelete