Saturday, December 14, 2013

FUN @ MAKEUP CHRISTMAS FAIR



Hello beautiful people,


My dears, finally i attended the makeup fair, it was my first time of being in the gathering of makeup artist far and near last Sunday, I could barely wait for church service to end, after that rain started, within me I was not happy cos my dream of attending this fair was about crashing, Thankfully the rain stopped, and I jumped out of my house, straight to Our Place @ ikeja where the fair was holding. 




When i got there, it was like a candy store, there were different makeup products on display, it also had the smell of Christmas, people adorned themselves with Christmas caps and other accessories, I went to different stands to see what was on display, I got myself something’s from My makeup stand and Swan beauty stand ,check em’ out.
My haul



As I got to the front I met Yemisi of Nsure beauty, and also a blogger check www.misykona.com, I was excited, we exchanged greetings, She really is a pleasant person.
             
My self and yemisi
Still in my excited mood, the next person I saw was Olu of Olumakeovers also a beauty blogger, we exchanged pleasantries and took shots together.

Myself and olu

Also I finally met SISIYEMMIE the very funny and real blogger, she inspired me into blogging anyways, I quickly jumped @ her, she’s so down to earth thou, took shots with her.
 
Myself and sisiyemmie

  The highlight of the event was the face chart competition ,it was so much fun as makeup artists competed for  the grand prize from Gifty's daughter which  had in it makeup products worth about N50,000 - Ben Nye Banana powder, Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, etc. 
The competition

I loved Yemisi’s face chart and wanted her to win,  but the winner was announced and the grand price went to Jide of St ola.
Yemisi with her chart

 
The winner
Check out the rest of the pictures.     





   
Glad I attended the fair,had fun and can’t wait for the beauty connect coming up soon.
 Please drop your comments i love to read them.

4 comments:

  1. You sure had a great time...plus I also love how sisi yemmie is funny n down-to-earth

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fair is always a very lovely affair. Hope I get to attend one soon.

    ReplyDelete