Friday, December 27, 2013

MY NEW YEAR WISHLIST


Its xmas season, you see, I have been writing this list since God knows when, some items I recently added. Why have I decided to share them with you guys? I know the Lord can lay it in someone’s heart to bless me with one or ALL of these items, allow yourself to be a vessel unto honour! LOL.

Ehen see my list: (Continue at Read more)
http://veritasnetwork.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/prayer.jpg



Prayer: It’s the most priceless gift you can give to me, I go through a lot, and the best way you can help me, and the most beautiful thing you can give me is a prayer. Pray for me. When you open my blog, pray for SISILAYO. When you want to eat, pray for me. When you pray for yourself, pray for me.

URBAN DECAY PALETTE: Do I really need to explain why I need this 15k palette, it’s the rave of the moment in the makeup world right now, any pro MUA would be glad to have to own a piece of it.

RUBY WOO

Mac ruby woo Lippy,: You see, a lot of MUA’s have been using this lipstick and have been raving about it. They said its second to none, for just 4k, it’s a must get for meeee…..


Camera lens: I LOVE photography, and the way it  has improved in Naija, also theres this rave about Nikkon pro cam that MUA’S use, it costs just 120k or thereabout, biko DO NOT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME! Everything in  life needs an upgrade! lol
            The list gets longer by the day, but for now I have to get started with this.

HOWEVER,
What are you hoping for this yelutide season?



 

2 comments: