Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LESSONS LEARNT IN 2013




Halleluyah!!!! We have finally come to the end of 2013……. Few hours from now and we’ll be shouting “HAPPY NEW YEAR” Some of us don already tire for 2013 sef, make hin carry hin load go, Well for some it was the best so far, for some otherwise, we all have one thing or the other we would love to do differently in the new year, judging from lessons we learnt via experience in 2013.

Some of the lessons I learnt this year;
  • ·         To be focused in  all situations – I really don’t like to be distracted, even in challenging situations, focusing on my goal is all I always desire.
  • ·         To always go with my mind – This has worked for me most times, not all advice are good, and not everybody likes you deep down, some are just after your downfall.
  • ·         Appreciative and strong– I have learnt to be very appreciative in all situations,  afterall someone out there is praying to be where you are, also what doesnt kill u only makes you stronger.
    o   Lastly, People will always talk good/bad, be yourself always, and also to do the best I can do to make each day count.
    WHAT LESSON DID U LEARN IN 2013?
     

1 comment: